Sunday, February 26, 2006

I'm back!






hey,even trees can smile

danke danke

hello there
it's been nearly a month since i last made any entry,but so long as i do,it doesnt matter how long it takes,rite?hehe
my days are quite full..i've been keeping myself busy with classes,lectures,friends, even sports, and some other hobbies like reading,for instance, and being generally the good kid doing what i was supposed to do.but every night i kept wanting to come here and do something about that last entry,or at least make a new one like this, and every time something would come up,or the computer/line would be busy.well,now i got my very own external modem,and i can use my own notebook to go online again.yeay!!
right now i'm trying to upload some pics,but it's taking some time,and i've already failed once..we'll see.The last holiday was great!i took many pics,maybe a little too many- a bit more than 500..hehe and i have trouble picking the ones i want to upload,and finding the time for uploading.i'll continue my entries with a few more about halal foods insyaAllah..i found a few more websites/companies with more halal certified products.

No comments: