Saturday, June 03, 2006

afterload..

the previous entry 'prelude' was named such to mean the prelude of the examination sessions..this title, on the other hand, is the reason i write.
i'm sorry if this blog is too dull,too uninformative, or too dumb( but i wouldnt say that in front of me if i were u,hehe) for u guys reading out there.
one of the original main reason (again this topic) i started this blog was so that i could kinda 'send a letter' to everyone who cares/ i care enough to consider writing (as i've professed many times over, i'm lazy la..)
but now, i find that another reason for me to write has become the predominating factor for me to write- i do it coz it's entertaining. but a negative effect would be that the contents will never be about what my life is, what i ate and so on and so forth...it would be mostly crap.
it doesnt have to be funny,witty, intelligent or whatever..as long as it makes me happy..but would it make the readers happy?i heard sometimes my mom asks my sis to print these words that i write, on a whim, in the middle of the night just before i go to sleep.sometimes i wonder, what would my mother think if they read an entry like this,with no wisdom nor seriousity,full of ramblings and mistakes.of course sometimes, the tidbits of reality do come up.but the previous blogs tend to geta a bit off course more often than not.
still i like making entries this way.it's more entertaining for me. i hate being pushed into something i dont want to do, and in doing this, it's like i can release some of the pressure of daily life..
so that's about it,my thinking again went retrospective this time (maybe it's because i saw some other blogs,or felt vulnerable with other people's opinion,of which a long time ago i decided not to care much about).it doesnt change anything though.this crazy mixture of fantasy,reality,thoughts and a little bit of everything will continue to go on..

2 comments:

zyryx said...

hello..welcome!..are you the same anonymous person?..hehe
i'm having my exams right now..u might know this..so i'll only blog actively after this(unless i really feel like it anyway) and i'll add more pics then :)
..thank you

Anonymous said...

Many thanks, yes I have received my full order with cheap generic diflucan and virility patch rx . I have used other internet suppliers but you are the best of the best ! Thank you again for a brilliant product & service.
- Kindest regards, Rod