Wednesday, August 23, 2006

final week of family& food in malaysia

what would those standing right under these clouds see?a dark, low cloud covering the sky? but as i stand here, i see beauty...
they are right,but i'm not wrong.
it's just another perspective








last week i went to kk for about a ..er ..week.
i stayed at a hotel(best woo) with my father who's having a meeting there..
i didnt do much (originally i thought of going there for only 2 days) because i kept postponing my going back, as i met more friends there. the 1st few days was spent jalan-jalan,and learning a bit of the Sabah dialect(the LC employees were a great help) A friend of my father's offerred me at the last minute to meet his children and go out with them. strangely enough everything worked well for me, as his son,Nasa was friendly n quite fun to be with, while the sister,nurul ain is 2nd year KSMU student and coincidentally a roomate of the student who had done practicals at the same time and hospital with me- so we had some things in common. i met some more kursk students the night i met them,as the family treated me to dinner(thanks!)- to keep it short the few days i met them was enough for me to say we got quite close.insyaAllah the friendship will last and i wont forget to contact them again the next time i got to kk,or whenever we meet!
i had to go back earlier (they invited me to stay longer) because my sisters were coming that saturday!we had some fun ,but it's shortlived- my kakak went back today,and my youngest sis will be back this saturday,then i will follow suit this monday..huhu
i have less than a week now..wheee
but the past 6 weeks have been fun..and full, i hope.it sure is not a waste,whether i was moving around in kl, or stayingin my house for a week with my family,insyaAllah,it wont be.

No comments: