Saturday, August 05, 2006

halfway through the holidays..

first of all..my thanks to those who cared to comment and even complimented me on the russian entries.personally i thought it was a nice change too, and 'sempoi'(simple), but if looked carefully,i'm almost certain my faults and blunders would be seen,no matter how many times i recheck..hehe. still i wish to practice and improve myself, and i know others want the same too..so lets continue encouraging ourselves and others to practice& improve without worrying so much about the faults we humans have...right?

i have reached the mid-point of my 7-week holiday i.e. the end of my 4th week.listed are events
the 1st week(9-16)- my arrival,the start of my practicals in Hospital Labuan,that trip to Kuraman island
the 2nd week(17-22)-a full week of practicals
the 3rd week(23/7-1/8)-my trip to semenanjung(kl bought some stuffs,met friends,bathed at the river,kuantan came with shuk,zam,sam, met some volgo friends'pahang-met my brother&extended family)
my 4th week(2/8 till now,5/8)- my last days in hospital Labuan..i actually felt sorry to leave! special thanks to the hospital, dr.zaini, dr. joshua,dr nagesh and the many many illustrious people i met throughout my attachment
details of this week,will be added if time permits,and i'll want to put in a pic or two..but in accordance with the wishes of the hospital administration,all my pics will be only for personal use..we'll see

so what do i plan to do now?
5th week (starting 6th)- kk seems a nice target,this is my chance to take that mountain,not forgetting that party with the nice dr nagesh & nurses of KP3 were gracious enough to invite me this wednesday,labuan's patau2,parks & beaches havent been explored too
6th week- my brother's coming from kuching was cancelled.should i go to him?sounds kinda fun
7th week(19-28)- my two sisters are coming from johor and langkawi..maybe i'll take them to brunei..
finally it's back to kl,and volgograd for me..huhu..


PS: my condolences to dr. nagesh and family for their recent loss, and congrats to the OIC & malaysia for starting to make a move..please help my/our palestine brothers and sisters throughout this crisis and help ease their suffering...

No comments: