Friday, October 06, 2006

a peek into the past weeks

Alhamdulillah i finally found out why my pics just couldnt seem to stick
on my entries..and now i'll show some more pics i've been meaning to put..
and i finally got my own modem!(hurray for me!)

the paramedics,spectators and 'hard-core-fans' of 'tak boleh blah" fc
'abg rocker' konon..g-mie during the 5th years' introduction..
at the far left, haneem,izzat and haris (introducing himself)
'moreh' after tarawikh with my batch( we were free that nite)
an impromptu(?) combo bday party.kak sal taking her usual position.others getting ready or minding their own business too.and me being me..
a happy me
why my hair had to go
the meeting last monday

the 4 visitors

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhu i shuld put up my pics opening the presents too.

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. Bile la I can get the motivation to attend one of those matches...

jellyfungus said...

hey thats meeeee! hehehehe!

zyryx said...

thanx!
cruzed- haha y not

ifos-well this week will be the last of the matches.but there will be next season after winter insyaAllah

neemo- haha yes u d emcee.u did a great job btw