Thursday, October 26, 2006

selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin dari plajar MARA Vth yr Volgograd

alhamdulillah..raya went well this year.we celebrated a bit.our class managed to get permission to skip half the class that day to go to the mosque in the morning(and later skipped the lectures in the evening..which was actually later cancelled by the lecturer..thanks!)..and the celebration in my kvartira was superb.i got tired as always(made the rendang with sam helping-susah nak kacau tu,hehe)..but it was a small price to pay (in fact,i shouldnt whine at all)

only one thing remains..to call my family..i sms my mother often..but calling and sending letters is a different matter..er..insyaAllah i will call them this morning(rite now they just got back from kampung)(it's been so many years since the family went back there together)
i havent even seen my smallest brother(not 'small & teeny weeny' small-he's 19) since last year(he was in kuching,and we just couldnt meet during the holidays..)(bad big bro)
but my siblings are big boys and girls now..hehe.. still i know i need to call anyway.insyaAllah i'll get a chance to meet him next year.

another thing that really bothers me is that i couldnt find a single 'mercun' or any fireworks till now..not even a 'bengalskiye svety'(bunga api in malay)..(why?whaaayyyy?!)


the next 2 sundays will be about deepavali and raya respectively in the hiroshima hostel hall..i wonder what should i expect..but it's a bit far from my mind as i have a lot of catching up to do..with my gynae a month unfinished(bad me),and my lectures getting a little mixed up as i thought epidemiology and infectious diseases as the same subject..hahawait..the list goes on...my sleep, my suddenly stopped progress in my early daily aims(not stated here or anywhere)(of course that's why they call it day-dreaming)(what?)(yeah..you were just day-dreaming..sheesh did u really believe u were planning?)(people please dont mind the voice in my head)-wow..i'm a schizophrenic blogger with a split personality..hehe


masjid after solat n khutbah
walking back from the mosque is always such fun
i made rendang out of this..of course la instant..hehe
what?another raya photo?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO how was the rendang?

zyryx said...

i can't say honestly about mine. but your daughter's rendang was much better. mine had to be adjusted in the morning, and still could have been better..thanks for asking