Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The VeCtOR

zyryx vector#18

This is bad. The exams session starts on the 4th, the scramble for zachot signatures and attestatsias starts right about now, the study group notes' deadline is next monday, and I spent my last 3-4 days making this vector of myself. Yeah, it's cool. It's awesome! I got a bit too excited doing it - and now i'm gonna pay.
By the way how's the vector?
I recently read about it somewhere (yeah, i procrastinate a lot), and tried it myself (yup, one procrastination leads to another)
I made about 18 variations (mostly it's the nose and the shadows), made a lot of mistakes at first, and didnt even finish the hair part well enough, but it can pass off as a vector- at least I think so- and i really should get back to work...real med-student work



Like I said,I spent a lot of time doing it, eventhough I could either
1. Search for a program to do this
2. Find a photoshop which could do this for me; or finally
3. Dont do this at all and concentrate on your exams demmit.
But yeah, it gets some pressure off (like doing hobbies& blogging ), and the feeling of accomplishing something (no matter how pointless or time-consuming) is indescribable (which is contradictory, since using the word 'indescribable' is already a description in itself, and probably an exaggerated expression now and most of the time).

To my sister nur ain dont follow this part of your brother, study well, doa n solat hajat banyak2, and good luck for your SPM this year. You'll do fine, insyaAllah


the early, ugly stages, quite a messy start, some who watched got quite a good laugh..huh



PS: bye bye extra pics

2 comments:

amano said...

yeah. it cost me another megabytes bcos u upload pictures. they look just all the same to me?! one of roomates prefers the "early ugly stages" ngahhaah

zyryx said...

uh-huh...maybe i should draft those.
it was an obsessive-compulsive sort of thing..gonna have to work on that.
and yeah, only teeny-weeny differences noticeable only to me..(except that ugly,early stage)
that's what you get when you stay up nights to do something pointless instead of thing you should do,hehe