Thursday, November 08, 2007

sleepless

time-when we have it, we tend to think it's endless..well..that's how i seem to perceive it..which is bad..
I wonder what happens to my time..the past few weeks have been weird..I'm awake so late into the night, sometimes i see morning...insomnia?maybe..at times, it's 3hours, but some good nights i managed a decent 5 hours' worth of sleep.
Unlike others who might do the same, I dont sleep during the day,but the chronic fatigue is there, and headaches - well, they're already a part of my life, at times. Sometimes, the worst happens - i doze off in class in front of the lecturer..
If i dont get coffee(which i rarely take) or food, i sleep a few minutes during those few recesses.lectures- well, if i go, i get some sleep there..if i dont - I wont sleep at all..
what's happening?
at first, it was work, then it was headaches, later on the internet became unlimited..i dont play games late into the night, ok half true, i did play twice till very late..it was a 3-day holiday and i couldnt resist, but i've kept my games to at most 2 hour a day and that's it...some days i dont play at all..
i dont do stuff...maybe it's still the internet?
i sleep so late, then miraculously i manage to wake up in just enough time to get ready to class..where's my time management?
I'm not really busy with work, I do try stuff, but not that much, and i stopped exercising since Aidilfitri (except those 2 football matches)
man...I really need to get myself together
My back's starting to ache and i've started whining like an old man...

Nur Ain, good luck on your SPM, i'll pray for you, for the best, insyaAllah

No comments: