Wednesday, February 06, 2008

what's new with zyryx

salam
in 2 days, my final sem will start, before we all go home for good insyaAllah
right now, i'm preparing stuffs for the classes, and my parents' n sister's visit on my graduation on the 25th of june.sounds easy but russia's far and not really that reachable wihtout some effort.
my dream of becoming one of the finest students shattered long before, right now i'm just thankful to have come to this final sem, and insyaAllah, i'll concentrate more after this to graduate, and insyaAllah work as a good enough doctor.
I'm just getting really2 curious about what my prospects are as a doctor,what are my career options, which place is better,what should i go for? can i go far?and should I, or could I...things like that.
about the near past- well, i've been travelling again..probably for the last time as a student-tourist..this time to egypt.i really cant thank enough the students/ustaz there who helped u a lot and took us around, especially zam's close friend from high school, ustaz Luqman, who took care of virtually everything.it was really a precious experience
a few days before this i took the time to browse around the other internet webpage services for photos and blogs..and so, after some consideration,i've decided to change my photoblogs to flickr, the reason : i could upload much, much more photos in one shot.but the 100mb limit per month might prove a hindrance..but..my uploads are small in size anyways..hehe
i've started to upload my pics in egypt here
meanwhile.. the fotopages is still active,as i still have a lot to upload from my previous travels around europe..blame it on my procrastination..sorry..hehe
NB! the images are small and altered, although i dont sell them, if you want a pic as a wallpaper or something, ask them from me, insyaAllah i'll send the original pic to you, in the original size if you want

i'll also try to upload some videos..but i might not take the trouble to edit it in any way..
another interesting website that i might try using is multiply.com
but that remains to be seen as the only point of it is that it connects all my webpages in a nice layout..i still have problems connecting it with my youtube though..
more or less the webpages are essentially the same in name...you'll see the word zyryx nearly everywhere i go in this cyber world

here's a new video, in alexandria ,hopefully viewable



since there's so much to do..please consider this website, and the others, as under partial construction..as i still need to reorganize the photos and layout..

PS: somewhere in the distant corners of my memory something tells me that someone tagged me for something..should i do it?

6 comments:

zyryx said...

i'm commenting on my own posts again :)
i recently found out that the 100mb restriction is just one of the restrictions they put on free accounts in flickr..i cant put more than 200photos per month too..
pity the poor cheap leecher in me..
well..insyaAllah we'll see the next 200 photos next month..and that also helps me to consider exactly how many of my insanely large collection of pics (about 400 per day on average, i think) during the trip in egypt.yeah, i might as well have clicked away vids and pics just about every waking minute, and in my sleep too..but.. you know..maybe out a few hundred, i might just find that 1 pic worth the effort..hehe

zyryx said...

i meant to consider how many of my insane collection of photos to upload..got lost in thought again

ifos said...

LOL at the vid... anyway, the mediterranean mmg cantik...

good luck soldiering through your final semester!

Unknown said...

hi young people, quite an interesting site you've got going here, definitely different from that of a "baby-boomer."

Drop by whenever you're free.

amano said...

well hows life zyryx? i wish i could play that youtube thing u posted, but u know how we do it here.

anyway, last semester!!! how cool's that!! wooohooo... all the best to u one hotshot doctor.

zyryx said...

sorry for the late replies again..

to ifos: yup it really is,you should visit alexandria some time...the scenery there is really beautiful.thanks

to Zaharan Razak :
i guess so..thanks for visiting n commenting,you're welcome here anytime.your blogs are quite nice too,in a much more educated, matured, and interesting way, i guess..If you think mine is interesting,maybe you should see my other blogging buddies too.


to amani:
thanks,yeah i got 4 more months to live..as a med stud...hehe...
you cant open it?it's ok,you're not missing much..