Sunday, February 13, 2011

planner planner


"He who fails to plan, plans to fail" Zam
(I quote my friends because I'm currently lazy enough to ignore who actually said it)
Ive had a fascination with whiteboards ever since i could get my hands on them in Volgograd, and my SPM exams were filled with plans on folded up A4 papers...so I planned to plan every year, but either forgot or didnt have the time for it (when I started working).
I bought this whiteboard in Klang to replace the one I left in Volgograd. Somehow I never found a bigger board. Since finishing Housemanship in Klang (man I'm glad I could say that), I found more time, and coming to Sabah, I started filling up papers with daily, weekly and monthly plans. In January, this is the result...It's really fun, but the problem is, it's hard to clean up the board, the ink gets dry and I need to indicreetly take a few alcohol soaked cotton balls from the Emergency Department to clean this up..which I havent. So I looked for alternatives, and got a book planner from my dad and started the Google calendar on the right. It sure beats the long calls and events lists, and takes less time to edit too.
I wanted a board sized planner on paper (the one you can put on your desk) but couldnt find any in the stationary shops i searched, but this is good enough.. now to I'm planning to plan for that Kinabalu mountain climbing, water rafting, jungle trekking, masters and cpd...

No comments: