Sunday, June 08, 2014

does the name zyryx ring a bell?

3 years in a flash, 30 years in a few months..here's what this blog missed


- married-baby girl-QEH Anaes dept- entered MMedAnaes programme (3 attempts)- hkl

To my new employers (technically it's still KKM), dont worry this wont affect my work/studies, and I'll do my best in studying, and working (and not to let my previous bosses down). Honestly I don't know if I'll ever blog again (mostly it's the time factor).
I have been through a lot these past few years. I would sum it up - all the sweat, toils and spoils, fear, anger and what not- but who has the time for all that this? Most of the bloggers I knew have long since stopped posting too (they're still alive by the way, Alhamdulillah). Maybe life caught up. Maybe I decided to wake up one day, smell the flowers, see the birds fly by, chasing cars in the sunset, seize the day and LIVE. carpe diem. Maybe I wasted some precious opportunities to hone my writing skills, but maybe it was time well spent training my other much needed skills; being a better doctor, studying, practicing Anaesthesia, patience, a so-so husband, an otherwise functional father, socializing, being a worthy son/graduate/receiver of that scholarship, being a better person as a whole.

Thank you for reading this blog. I can give many reasons for not updating, but they might as well be excuses.
I still dream of writing a book. Who knows, maybe I will some time later. For all I know, I'm happy, I have my goals, and I'm thankful for all the opportunities I have been given, all the experience I have gained, and everything that I have gained so far, Alhamdulillah.

No comments: