Sunday, March 05, 2006

strong winds

 

Tommy here would rather stay at home..smart one













The calendar shows march - supposedly this means that winter's over,the flowers blooming, the sun shining, kids frolicking on the green grass etc etc...but not so in Russia..here in volgograd,winter gave a last cough on us today..the winds were howling..really..ok it was strong anyway...and most of the road was frozen and slippery...if u get lucky u'll get a taste of skating in the wind..but u might get your knee hurt,or a painful butt falling down..for me,dumb that i was..it was fun fun fun!..i felt a sense of adventure, a kind of high every time the wind came my way..feeling every step so as not to fall..sometimes it's painful but i kept my face in the wind anyway..or tried to make the wind push me down,or tried to walk/run against the wind,i even walked instead of taking the bus from chekistov to ramstor,and later to my apartment..thats about 2-3 bus stops..i think it's either that i'm bored with my scheduled life,or that little kid in me really wanted to get out,hehe..


still, being sick made the after-effects worse,and as usual later i got really hungry which was okay as i ate a lot too(nearly finished everything i bought)..
today my friends went skating..but i had some things to do..so i didnt go..still i felt like going..maybe i'll try some other time
i wanted to take pics,but my activities seem to make it look as if the camera would be a burden..oh what the heck,maybe i will take my cam after this..

No comments: