Thursday, November 09, 2006

a pic of moko the cat and life goes on...



"Hyperemia of the face, neck, marked ocular injection, eyelid swelling and face puffiness are characteristic of …"...a student after sleeping in the lecture… I found that out when I accidentally called Gana instead of Jana… and heard those exact words in the lecture which reminded me of what I saw when his head popped out from his folded arms, still groggy from sleep and wondering why I was calling him...hehe

i heard my mom's home, my brother lost his handset and some money...and i went to 'my old kvartira' in ploshad sovetskaya for the 1st time since last year, and fahmi's going to malaysia...so other than me,things are happening out there..

I wonder why I’m writing when I’m actually out of any ideas…now this is what u call ntah ape-ape punye entry...hehe...it's cool..we've got enough celebrations already..and its not stopping..yet...this week it's the house on sovetskaya...the next- kak sya and 4th year MARA girls' floor...yeay..more food!

4 comments:

jellyfungus said...

Thats Moko of Kak Kham kan? Lol.

Anonymous said...

sy suka kucing tu... sangat baik n manja!

zyryx said...

yes...i hope it gets bigger soon and cakar tangan orang!-like sifi!hehe..
i've been trying to teach moko just that,hehe..

zyryx said...

when i read back this entry, all i got was 'what the heck was i thinking?'..ayat tunggang langgang...maybe i should edit some parts..but not now..now is my commenting period!meaning i get to comment meaningless stuff or some-what more meaningful stuff into my or others' entries!yeay!