Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The (postponed) Raya celebration 2006!!



Hi!… the last weekend was great (sorry I have no fresh ideas for superlatively bombastic adjectives right now-except that one) We had 3 days… yes my friends- 3 FULL DAYS of …err…holidays…as Russia suddenly decided to celebrate the day old Rus was united with Moscow as the capital. either that, or something like that, but I don’t really mind as long as it spells H.O.L.I.D.A.Y. for me, he he…thus the Russians celebrated “день народного единства” ( den narodneva yedinstva lit. day of national unity for our non-Russian-speaking friends), while we celebrated syawal, with all Malaysians in Volgograd invited!I hate going into details right now…but it was fun, and the organizers outdid themselves this year in the creative department AND in organizing the event itself- sans doute , kudos to them!
Thanks kakak salina and faiz(I’m still wondering which faiz is it,going to find out soon), and others for the dedications and chocolates (mmm…more food)Apart from that I spent the holiday loitering, watching some episodes of Scrubs season 5 and Futurama cartoons, watched a movie (in other words, mostly I stayed home,hehe)helped Fahmi move, ate some more… and more or less had a great time
Here are some pics


3 comments:

jellyfungus said...

LOL! We should take "blogger" pics every year la.. no wait.. make that.. every occasion! :)

zyryx said...

hah? ok je why not?hehe.....buat klab pun bleh..hehe..but i gotta tell ya i'm bad at posing for cameras..

jellyfungus said...

yeah.. tengok la korang tengah pandang ke mane.. sheesh.. LOL!