Saturday, January 27, 2007

a long awaited comeback

this sure feels great



(excuse me a moment as i dust myself off of these e-cobwebs)

Hello everyone!
I’m really, really sorry for not updating so long…I missed out on a lot of bday wishes, celebration wishes, things I might have written etc etc
As a matter of fact, I did write some stuffs, but after a while decided not to publish them (writing’s most of the fun anyway, and it’d be boring not to have some mysteries for you guys once in a while, hehe)
I haven’t actively been online (active= uploaded stuff) enough for about a month now, since I tried to prepare myself for the exams and such (I thought it might have been better if I spent less time online)
I wanted to put all my belated wishes that I didn’t upload up, but I changed my mind. Still, I’d like to wish all students of Russian varsities

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!And have a fun and safe journey to those traveling anywhere from the next stop to the next continent you haven’t ventured into.

As for me, I’m staying in Volgograd for the time being, stretching my legs in front of the sofa watching Korean English channels, reading stuff, or just sleeping, hehe…
Things I might do other than that:-

  • Blog more
  • Watch all (interesting) animes, series or movies left behind in Volgograd by those who left, hehe
  • Restart reading, taking pics etc that suddenly stopped since last month(ok, this might have covered up that blog part I mentioned earlier
  • Maybe (but it’s quite a slim chance) I’ll go to Moscow to buy books, meet some friends (most went traveling)..err...go to the embassy?(a call away), or some other Russian city(originally I intended to go to Sochi or Kazan[got problems with connections and don’t want to take any tourist agencies])
  • Or nizhny @ kursk (same problems with other cities),but it’s a half-hearted wishful thought anyway
  • Exercise
  • Learn something new (something major, not that ‘everyday is a lesson for me’ thing)

(fun time begins!- maybe i'll put my list of nothing to do's got from the Grinch which I added up over time a bit to this webpage..maybe..just maybe,hehe)

to do, or not to do, that is the question - said this shakespearean wannabe :P

now excuse me for my schedule of nothing to do's awaits!hahahahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sifi too looks like she needs a vacation, :p