Thursday, February 08, 2007

Crazee talk


I’m bored
so I’ll be putting my line of thoughts for the day that usually I wont tell(and has nothing to do with anything,anyway)
How would I feel if my children get to see this blog? “what’s this, were you that lazy daddy?” “Err, that time was a tough time for me…[shifty movements]” “then, can I be lazy too?” “err, ask your mommy sweety” :P
Do I write like a girl? Is there a gender specific writing style? If I read it out loud, would my entries sound like a girl’s? I hope not… I’m a male through and through, last time I checked. You know about those retrosexuals and metrosexuals? I’m the kind who cant tell the difference between deodorants and perfume, and I shower in less than 10 mintues :P
If I were to meet someone with a personality exactly like me, with about the same good (:P) looks, living standards, and principles, I wonder if I’d hate my ‘other self’, or like that other ‘me’ more.
Must guys over 20yrs chase after girls? I feel like another buffalo in that stampeding herd heading for the cliff. It’s not just the raging hormones anymore, even peer pressure is terrifyingly, well, actually annoyingly trying to make me and other single guys my age find ‘someone’.
Do I think too much? Am I thinking too much?


Medical joke of the day
Med student: Patient V, 5years, entered the hospital with a toxicoallergic skin reaction….
Immunologist: how many exacerbations did she have in a year?
Med student: about 4 to 5 times
Immunologist: and what was the duration of each exacerbation?
Med student: more than 3 months
Immunologist: hmm??
Med student: err? (oops!)
Immunologist: that might have been possible if you had 25months in a year

A good laugh thanks to “abang C”,hehehe

1 comment:

zyryx said...

backtrack..
i guess my friends do that because they have no other topic, and they wanted me in on the conversation, or wanted to give their attention to me in some way, which i might need anyway..


i'm trying to post in other ways, since i think it might be a drag and monotonous if i keep having the same style... i'm never creative enough, so why limit myself? but that's not enough to simply change my limits..oh dear..what am i saying?