Sunday, February 11, 2007

the1st weekend and holiday planning already




I literally lost a screw on my head recently :P




this summer will be a relatively short one in Malaysia for me. InsyaAllah I'll be going for a trip around Europe, following a certain Kelana Convoy InsyaAllah, with Zam, Usen, Sam5, some friends from Moscow, and hopefully more friends who's looking for a chance to travel europe at a reasonable price, with minimal worries about transport, lodgings, Halal foods, and Prayer times (which are observed during the whole trip by the organizers)
Also, the more people joining in and booking, the bigger discount we'll have (up to 20% )
Most probably we'll be taking the one in August, to 9 countries for 15 days which costs about RM3400. but that depends.



Sometimes life gets you down with one of those tests.
Right now I get depressed by the feeling that my life is going around in circles, giving me the notion that I never changed, that I keep having the same situations, and the same problems over and over again because of my weaknesses.
But I try to shrug it off.
Sometimes, I have to sit down, stop for a while, close my eyes if I must, and remind myself that I AM changing for the better, insyaAllah…even if for a little bit, even if only an iota…remind me again that in 1 and a half years, I’ll be in Malaysia doing my internship. And later, a good doctor, insyaAllah…but most importantly, a good Muslim.
I just have to be patient, and pray

No comments: