Thursday, March 15, 2007

my future specialty?chew on this!


The medical specialty for you is.... Orthopedic Surgery

Orthopedic surgery is the best of all specialties. As an orthopedic surgeon or "bone doctor", there will exist no injury too minor for you to perform general surgery on it. But the real reward will come when you are able to see your patients walking again on their own two feet (i.e. after two years of physical therapy).

To find out what specialty best fits your unique personality, go to:

What Medical Specialty Is For You?

yes, one of the specialties that i think might suit me,hehe...(seriously, i considered it, but- it's probably like daydreaming, till i wake up to smell the antiseptic next door to my class..hehe )


6 comments:

flutterby said...

LOL!! i kinda thought you'd make a good psychologist! hehehe!

zyryx said...

haha maybe so, i'm crazy and all that, but wouldnt i be the patient then?
but i like a good workout,and blood seems fun,hehe
besides i'd rather treat broken bones by sticks and stones than people hurt by words alone

wow,sounds like serious thinking for something that's not,hehe

ifos said...

I've always thought orthopaedic surgeons look way cool with all their gadgets. way to go!

Anonymous said...

mine is therapist. cuz i cant think of anything better to do. heheh. urs cool!!

pycnogenol said...

Aiyo..told iFos that I've taken this test. Now I know I've not. I took the paranoid schizophrenic test.

Sorry iFos, I dont think I'm taking this test. Dont think it's relevant to me.

As for you Zyryx, that indeed sounds like serious thinking. I quite like that. Can we quote you?

Anonymous said...

hi sorry for not replying so long..i'd be honored if someone actually wanted to quote from me, but i guess the moment passed..thanks anyway