Sunday, April 08, 2007

yeah, i havent updated in a while..

Hey it’s already a week into April and I haven’t even updated. Sorry blog*stroking screen*,and sorry to all those bored enough readers out there, who still pop in here once in a while to see if this site is ever going to be updated…
To make a 3 week absence short, I’ll try to give my usual post-long-absence highlights of the month (not including ones I have posted, of course)
(Yeah the usual- my classes, have I changed the way I brushed my teeth, did I have a haircut, have I gone insane yet..etc)

My first counterstrike tournament!
This was during the MIRC (Malaysian Indoor Recreational Competitions—I’m hoping next year we could change it to MIG- Malaysian Indoor Games, hehe) made by our UMNO club.i didn’t play, I was too much of a fanatic, so I became the tournament organizer, hehe.. kinda fun..

Next up-

My classes-to put it short ICU- oncology- therapy
(Very interesting, we learned stuff-like, d’uh what else right?-I think I heard this somewhere but I’m on a rush here before you get bored again)

The big MacD’s in town! – It’s a gold rush for atherosclerosis risk increments!
Quote form my lovable onco-lecturer “other places are closing MacDs down, we’re opening one”
i'm more excited about that jar of cili api/padi in rinak that costs only 70rubles!

La Liga Volga numero duo- not the official name (makes a nice headline for me), but they’ve even got a website or 2! Our very own Malaysian football league (demam bola melanda lagi!!). Filled with its own unique blend of drama, passion, fans, paramedics and people cashing in on the hungry and thirsty players and fans, the second season, and already in it’s 3rd of about 7 weeks. I hope the food court gets larger. The food are great and at reasonable prices. I love it!

Russian poetry anyone? - Ever seen Africans reciting it? They rock, but yeah, they sound more like rapping too. At least they didn’t forget any lines, hehe

Maulidurrasul- selamat menyambut maulidur rasul...we celebrated in the hostel with a get together, some tazkirah, and selawat… a wonderful day celebrated in a beautiful way

Happy birthday Mak and Abg Awg!
My mother celebrated her b’day on the 12th, and Abg Awg on the 21st, I’m sorry I missed it.

I, SIRED
I don’t know when it happened, but I’ve somehow penetrated into this group whose aim is to make our first annual student publication.

Dial-up Internet hikes up again!—but as a card seller, I promise u guys a new card with the old rates will reach Volgograd in 2 weeks, insyaAllah
Потерпи ещё Чуть-чуть мои друзья

3 comments:

flutterby said...

now now.. sape la yang lupa lines dia tu.. hmmmm.. ;p

Anonymous said...

well, not me..i'm the senior who got nothing better to do, and wanted to while away my russian class time

Anonymous said...

i'm adding
-finished Catch 22 to my list..good read,if i had the time.
-going to moscow at the end of april
-sprained my ankle playing for the first time in my life
-had so many reports n refarats to make(actually, about 4-6 if you count them together),and soon my practicals exams will come up.oh yeah, not to forget those saturday therapy practicals and surgery night practicals(ok, that was only a few time,but darn tiring anyway)