Friday, April 13, 2007

a bad excuse

hello..this is your wake up call..meow ---what the-ouch!hey!
Can I blame my absence of entries to writer’s block? Coz I can’t seem to write about anything even if I try, like right now. A lot can be said, and I can think of many things to talk about, but I just cant seem to find what I want to write. Here’s a thought, I’ll put a key word, and I’ll write a little about it

Studies: quite ok, but I’m not really into my studies right now, maybe. I dunno .it started with the headaches and maybe a bit of neurasthenia. On the other hand, I exercise quite a lot nowadays, and that seems to keep those headaches at bay (or at least minimize it), or my brains from frying. I’m waiting (I hope) for the moment my brain functions start to kick in Right now I’m like on autopilot.

Life: seems synonym with football (and volleyball) nowadays. I’m trying my best to get up for fajr, which gets earlier each day, like every previous years. Back to football, that’s where I train, play, talk about with friends, discuss strategy with, joke around (ok, maybe I do this almost everywhere else too), winning, losing, wondering why and how,and get good home-cooked meals made by the girls and boys who are great cooks and sell it every Sunday (and Love, if you think I should put mushy stuff in my blog here, is synonym with food for me…yeah, all that great delicious delectable, mouth-watering, irresistible food- nasi lemak,nasi ayam, nsai briyani, nasi minyak, milo ais, cucur udang, karipap to name a few- ,as long as it’s halal, hehe..mmmm) . Don’t worry about the football fever, I’m not much of a football fan and so it’s not that serious.

Internet: had increased its rates the past few weeks, so I had been cutting time surfing to make my internet money quota. But next Tuesday, I’m getting new cards with cheaper rates, as the Flintstones say it- Yabeddabeduu!

3 comments:

amano said...

hahah. writer's block? and u made an entry out of it.

so, u're going to mscw? footie player?

yup, summer's subuh... getting earlier each day. hang on!!

love=food. u forgot roti canai. how cud u.

ifos said...

One of the reasons I'm always in the state of utter broke in Russia is because of the internet! ;( And I can't deal with quotas. Heheh.

I'm waiting for someone to sell nasi dagang. Anyone? ;)

zyryx said...

amani:
oh yeah roti canai's on the list.. i was listing the things they actually sold on those sunday futsal league days, and it sort of slipped my mind since i didnt get the chance to see/buy it. last time

and yeah if i put whatever *?!% thing that crosses my mind in an hour, it can fit a pinhole in my hard disk or wherever the blogger files are...

ifos:
i'm not sure if anyone's gonna do that, probably coz they havent thought of it.y dont u try and ask them next time we have a match?or just ask them now.

hey, nasi dagang needs a special type of paddy right?too bad..

quotas? i got loads of them, though i often bend the rules when i need to.