Monday, May 21, 2007

the 100th

It's been so long since I last entered anything in here, I don’t think it’s appropriate anymore to ask forgiveness, or tell about that long past Moscow games, my dad’s birthday or anything past in my absence on my own blog. or maybe i should, i guess anyone who actually do check this blog must have been bored already, waiting in vain for me to add something.
In a way, that's much better, since I don’t like feeling obligated to write everything here, even if I can write anything.
I’ve been reading other blogs, occasionally adding a comment or 2, but mostly I’ve been silent.
i made some projects of my own on the way, maybe I can say that I did everything but update here..no I’m not closing down this blog, but probably I wont be blogging much either, since the exam sessions are in about 2 weeks time. And I wont have much time.
Btw, I’ll add some articles I wrote but didn’t publish
This might sound lame and is just another excuse, but I didn’t post them because I felt that I shouldn’t post anything until I finished all my unfinished work (patient reports, projects)
It would be too early and too much to post them just yet, insyaAllah in the next following days I’ll post them. In the meantime, please enjoy these pics of Volgograd’s spring I took and edited. I’ll add some more in the upcoming entries, insyaAllah, and I’ll prove to u that this is not a ‘janji kosong’
Please consider the 100th post not as an end, but as a new start..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. will be waiting for the real "100th entry" and good luck with ur case reports, projects, exams!

zyryx said...

hmm? the real one?haha..i wont know which one would that be, unless i count them some day.
thanks, good luck to you too.

i'll try actively posting again.insyaAllah, even during the exam period(not sure if this'll happen, like i said, i'll try.

thanks for coming by,hehe