Sunday, September 02, 2007

berkelana

not one of my better works- in embankment station late at night in London



i'm back in volgograd for my final year..alhamdulillah we've survived until now..



my vacation was great



i recommend joining the kelanaconvoy tour for anyone wishing to tour Europe, with everything planned out nicely, and good food, and not a single night spent sleeping in the bus.
for us it was a pleasant journey, we almost managed to go everywhere we wanted (and what we didnt get was, for me was covered for by the precious memories we had in the places we did manage to go to), and all of us had a really great time. obviously there are unforgettable moments we'll always cherish, and hopefully the friendships created during the trip will last, insyaAllah



my camera recorded about two thousand pictures and videos, add about 8 other cameras and we have whole gigabytes shared together. I'll try my best to upload at least the best of my pics, and maybe some of the betters ones from the other cams


ps: due to some technical problems this post wasnt published as intended, i havent been online for quite some time now- about a week, due to some problems with my internet card.insyaAllah I and my housemates are setting up a better internet service for our home, but it'll take about 2 weeks, in the meantime, I wont be able to do much, maybe i'll buy another internet card.

till then..c ya

1 comment:

dith said...

For a mo, I thought everyone in the convoy had to wear a uniform or something!