Saturday, May 03, 2008

cuti mei

bismillah

unfortunately for me i spent most of my holiday with a runny nose, headaches, chills and a sore throat (personally i blame the stinging nettle that pricked me in class for making my previously mild symptoms worse). hmm, maybe it was actually fortunate, that i didnt have to go to classes for three days, insyaAllah enough time for me to get well,and i dont have to 'obrabot', or 'ganti klas'. in the mean time, i skipped those meetings i was supposed to go in the 2 mosques that we have, but i did go to the final day of our football league today, and took loads of pics and vids...hopefully i didnt infect anyone..hehe

here are some pics..maybe i should cut on the pic posts or just make a link to my other dusty fotopages...



first year meminta derma utk masjid kirovsky
links to masjid kirovsky and the site

btw, less than 1 month left before my exam sessions...brrrr...spectating.

cikugunya supporters and spectators
powerful tmd
the strong kim and their supporters
the tongkat n kim combo
cikugunya-winners. tahniah

No comments: