Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Today is a special day. Mothers' Day.
I'm not really good at speaking stuff like this.But being one who has set up a blog to connect to others, I might as well try and say something.



Being the flawed person that I am, I made especially sure to put a reminder for this day. among the usual birthday and other days. But unfortunately I overslept as I didn't sleep much. The holiday (Den Pabedy) was a lot more busier than I thought. I tried calling home but she wasn't there, but I did speak with my sister who got an offer by MARA. Then I had to do some things which I had promised.
Since I didn't get to say it personally, I'll give my wishes here

Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day
We love you always

For some who has been there for me no matter what, this is the least I could do

have you ever wondered what a mother's day is like?
for nine months we were parasites inside her womb. when we got got, she lost sleep and just to feed us. Our days as children were not always ice cream and fun. those grazed knees, crying bouts and spilled ice cream is just another's mother's day.
What about those times you made a racket, about that thing you always wanted? or those dangerous times you made your mother worry? have you ever thought what her day had been like? instead of thinking of only you?
I've never been much too...
even being so far away, I know she always thinks of her children, and worry about them anytime she has a reason to. Being the type who's bad at long distance relationships ( I mean relationship as a whole. I've never even considered myself capable of having a girlfriend far away)
I try my best to stay in contact with this one special lady. Though it's not much, I know she understands. And now I understand too, even a few words is enough. Just enough to show that we're there, we're ok, we remember her, but mostly that everyone's fine
that's just a few of all the days that our mother goes through, and today is only one of them..


so this is where I get my habits in front of the camera



No comments: