Tuesday, January 04, 2011

touched by a chair

more than meets the eye





it was one of those post call days, tired with the work hours, annoyed with the patients, angry at the rude people on the other side of the phone..i was walking along 1borneo the 1st time. It's not the fact that i found one of these chairs, they're quite common...but i keep finding these massage chairs in front of every escalators. Sabahans must really like this kind of things,so I thought, why not. It wasn't the first time,but was it me, or something was different with the chair?as usual those 2 balls("mechanical hands" if you like) will feel you up, and then start pounding softly for the 1,5 or 15 minutes duration. That wasn't so bad, until a certain point that one ball/hand went down and started pushing in the middle of my butt..what was that for?rectal stimulation?do i really need to be massaged at my butt hole?I wanted to sue for sexual harassment, but it would be a first against a machine, and I dont think Malaysia's ready for that kind of thing.
Overall, it was quite good..my tensed shoulders relaxed somewhat. So I put in another RM5, after dismissing any perverted thought you might think I have for doing that. Of course I tried to avoid that certain 'touch' I mentioned earlier, but it was pretty tricky. You get so relaxed and you never now when exactly it happens.

If I were to rate it, I'd give the service 4 perverted balls out of 5

No comments: